Featured Post

Just Raspberries, LLC Gourmet Jam Photos

Artisan Jam. Memorable Flavor.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Raspberries Week 7 - The Bumble Bees Are Back!

Buzzzzzzz. Buzzzzzzzz. Buzzzzzzzz. Gets my attention. Ahhhh....they're back. Sprout flowers and they will come. Never mind that I followed this hard working farm employee around in the rain for 10 minutes to get this shot. Well worth it.


One of my best friends said hooray for free labor! I couldn't agree more. We couldn't do this without these guys, and I was so glad to see even  more of the calvary had arrived later in the week.





Click here: The Unexpected Farm Girl - The Prequel for photos & amusing stories from the 2008 - 2011 part of The Unexpected Farm Girl's journey.

Smiles!

The Unexpected Farm Girl (Erika)

No comments:

Post a Comment